The world’s smallest general-purpose compute–Solu. It comes with advanced cloud-linked OS, an interactive user interface with the unique subscription model. It is also portable and easy to use for computing purpose. It is built for people work together and present it, and also allowing you to freedom to work anywhere you want and with your team.
- Advanced Cloud-linked OS: Solu’s OS make it easy to trade local file systems for a large multi-GB cache of the Solu cloud, its automatically maintained, backups and installation. There is no need to install any application manually. All data be encrypted form and make it privacy for attackers.
- Portability: It is a pocket-sized general purpose computer, easy to portable to anywhere. Easy to connected any desktop device.
- Redefining the user interface: It’s UI is most instructive for people, it’s UI design based on human brain functionality. Your application and projects are interactive with simple natural gesture functionality.
- Computer-as-a-service: solo is the world’s first Computer-as-a-service. You can access apps to unlimited for a monthly fee.
- Social computing made simple: Solu is simply to used like a personal computer, it’s connected easy to social computer for collaboration your work with another person.
- Screen – 1440 x 1440, 450ppi, with an edge-to-edge touch
- External display – support for up to 4K monitors
- Processor – 2.3GHz NVIDIA 4-Plus-1™ quad-core ARM® Cortex™-A15 CPU™
- Graphics – NVIDIA Kepler™ GPU with 192 NVIDIA CUDA® cores
- RAM – 4GB LPDDR3
- Cache capacity – 32GB
- Connectivity – Dual-band 2×2 MIMO WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, and USB Type C
- Battery – 1200 mAh
- Dimensions – 102mm (4.02in) x 102mm (4.02in) x 13mm (0.512in)
- Operating System – SoluOS